No click very few impression no order

kader_ai

Question

I am a Shopify designer. I created a Fiverr gig almost one week ago, but there was no click and every impression. What will I do? I wrote SEO-related descriptions and uploaded high-quality images.  I have already shared my profile through social media. What should I do to get order?

optimize premium shopify one product store with dropshipping.png

• Like 7
  • Support 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, kader_ai said:

I am a Shopify designer. I created a Fiverr gig almost one week ago, but there was no click and every impression. What will I do? I wrote SEO-related descriptions and uploaded high-quality images.  I have already shared my profile through social media. What should I do to get order?

Your gig thumbnail needs to be improved.

• Like 6

On 10/13/2024 at 11:46 PM, kader_ai said:

You can edit once a week if you not get any impression. Optimize you gig title, description and you can put also keyword in FAQ or Requirements. And FAQ should be 3+, and most important is gig package should be professional.  

• Like 3

If you're facing issues with getting orders on Fiverr despite getting some impressions and a few clicks, there are several strategies you can implement to improve your gig's performance and increase orders:

### 1. **Optimize Your Gig Title and Description:**
   - **Use targeted keywords:** Research keywords your target clients are searching for, and integrate them naturally into your gig title and description.
   - **Highlight value:** Clearly state the benefits and unique selling points of your service. Make sure your potential clients understand what makes your service stand out.
   - **Use bullet points:** Break down your services into easy-to-read points. This helps potential buyers quickly grasp what you offer.

### 2. **Improve Gig Images/Video:**
   - Use high-quality images or videos that are professional and directly related to your service. An engaging gig video can significantly improve conversions.
   - Consider adding a short introduction video where you explain your service, skills, and experience. Many successful sellers see better engagement through personalized videos.

### 3. **Offer Competitive Pricing:**
   - If you're new or still building a reputation, consider offering lower prices temporarily to attract initial customers. Offering a basic service at a competitive price can bring in your first few clients.
   - After building a positive reputation, you can raise your prices as your reviews grow.

### 4. **Use Gig Packages Wisely:**
   - Offer three different packages (Basic, Standard, and Premium) with increasing levels of service. Ensure your packages offer clear value for each price tier.
   - Clearly differentiate each package so clients understand the value they’re getting at each price point.

### 5. **Get Reviews:**
   - Reviews are essential for building credibility. You can offer outstanding service to your first clients, possibly reaching out to your existing network or offering free or discounted services to get those crucial first reviews.
   - Make sure to follow Fiverr’s guidelines and never directly ask for reviews, but rather ask clients to leave feedback if they are satisfied.

### 6. **Promote Your Gigs Externally:**
   - Promote your Fiverr gigs on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Use platforms like Quora or Reddit to share your expertise and link to your Fiverr gig when appropriate.
   - Consider creating blog content or engaging in relevant online communities where potential clients might need your services.

### 7. **Review Fiverr Analytics:**
   - Fiverr offers analytics on gig performance. Pay attention to the conversion rate between impressions, clicks, and orders. If your clicks are low, you may need to improve your gig’s presentation.
   - If you’re getting clicks but no orders, consider offering a more appealing introductory offer or make sure your description and packages match what clients are looking for.

### 8. **Update Frequently:**
   - Update your gig regularly to keep it fresh and to give Fiverr’s algorithm a reason to push it to potential buyers. This can include tweaking your title, description, pricing, or images.

### 9. **Respond Quickly to Inquiries:**
   - Fiverr rewards sellers who respond quickly. Make sure your response rate is as high as possible to show potential clients that you're attentive and reliable.

### 10. **Fiverr SEO (Search Engine Optimization):**
   - Try different keywords in your gig’s title, tags, and description. Fiverr’s search engine prioritizes relevant gigs with good keywords.

Would you like to go deeper into any of these strategies or get help with keyword research for your Fiverr gig?

• Like 2