Issue Uploading Large Files on Fiverr: No Progress on Delivery and Inbox

moshclusive

Question

Today, I’m experiencing an issue while trying to upload a large project file (450 MB) for a client, both on the order delivery page and in the inbox. I've attempted uploading different formats like ZIP, AI, and PDF files, but none seem to progress past the initial stage. Previously, I was able to upload large files without any issues, so I’m unsure what has changed.

Has anyone else faced similar problems with large file uploads recently? Is there a workaround or a known solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

image.png

2 answers to this question

If it's not uploading at all (past 0%) have you tried renaming it, in case there's an issue with the brackets in the filename?

Or if it's a big zip file with multiple files in, maybe split it so the files are in smaller zip files and see if that uploads.

If you still have issues Fiverr's help page says you can use services like dropbox if there's technical issues why you can't upload files to Fiverr (though I'd still upload some part of the delivery normally so Fiverr has an attached proof of work as it might be risky not to upload any proof of work to Fiverr now, even if you're delivering a link to dropbox).

Edited by uk1000