New to Fiverr - Looking for Advice on Getting My First Sale!

I’m new to Fiverr and just set up my profile. I’m a graphic designer passionate about creating eye-catching logos, business cards, and social media content. I’ve put a lot of effort into my gig descriptions and thumbnails, but I’m wondering if I’m missing something.

For those of you who have been on Fiverr for a while, how did you land your first sale? Was it through promotions, tweaking your gig, or something else? I’d love any tips you can offer.

Also, if anyone’s interested in checking out my gigs and giving feedback, I’d appreciate it. 🙂

Many thanks for considering my request.

59 minutes ago, mohasin6sh7 said:

I’m new to Fiverr and just set up my profile. I’m a graphic designer passionate about creating eye-catching logos, business cards, and social media content. I’ve put a lot of effort into my gig descriptions and thumbnails, but I’m wondering if I’m missing something.

For those of you who have been on Fiverr for a while, how did you land your first sale? Was it through promotions, tweaking your gig, or something else? I’d love any tips you can offer.

Also, if anyone’s interested in checking out my gigs and giving feedback, I’d appreciate it. 🙂

Many thanks for considering my request.

Which AI tool wrote this post for you??