Is there any way to get daily orders?

16 minutes ago, sabawajid782 said:

Stay online 

Customers will come only when the shop opens

What a load of rubbish, 

if a customer likes what they see, they will order from you, weather you're online or not.

Stop spreading false information. 

• Up 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, sabawajid782 said:

Sorry but you misunderstood me. I mean build a powerful gig and then stay online.
In my experience, being online is the best way to get regular orders.

Most of my orders have come while I was asleep.

• Support 1

32 minutes ago, freelancerredoy said:

Why am I not receiving regular orders?  Any one suggest me how can i get regular order.

1) You're showing templates as your own work. Including in your own portfolio. A bit misleading don't you think? 

2) You claim to speak English, French, German and Italian. Your customers will not believe you.

3) Your gig offers commission to people.  I'm pretty sure this is against the Fiverr TOS.

If I can pick out these discrepancies in 5 mins then so will your potential customers. 

If they don't trust you, they won't order from you. It's as simple as that. 

Credibility is key in our industry

• Like 1
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, sabawajid782 said:

Sorry but you misunderstood me. I mean build a powerful gig and then stay online.

No, I didn't misunderstand you. 

I standby what I said.  Staying online waiting for an order has very little benefit.

As @mandyzines has demonstrated.  You can get orders without being glued to a device. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sabawajid782 said:

Except it's not. 

The best thing to get regular orders is to have a very high quality output and ensure customers are always happy. If customers leave great reviews, the algorithm will push you to other people. It doesn't matter if you are online or not. People care about your previous work, the results you offer, not if you're online. As others said, most people get orders when they are not online so..

• Up 1