A fallen warrior is here. No orders for two months.

Hi. I I have not received any relevant orders for almost two months neither messages from buyers. I have 2 active gigs, one of them has 134 reviews, one is negative (2.3), another one has 92 reviews and all are positive. As a seller, I have 247 reviews with 1 negative review. Descriptions of gigs are filled with all details, FAQ, portfolio and etc. But It's been a while since I received any orders or a relevant message request. My inbox is empty, there are not any new messages. I don't know what is the catch and why algorithms literally humiliated me? 🥴

I had to cancel Fiverr Plus membership as well, since it is useless unless I have active orders. I tried to promote my gig too, nothing worked. The last order that I completed was at 14th of Sep from a returning buyer which remembered me a year later. That is all. 

Is it a general issue or my time has come and I have to find a job? 

You can check my seller profile if you want to analyze it.

Thanks for reading my tears 🙂

image.jpeg.da9ebb563c3fe96c9310d534b2810f15.jpeg

Edited by anaraliyev
Typo
  • Sad 4
  • Facepalm 1

• anaraliyev changed the title to A fallen warrior is here. No orders for two months.
30 minutes ago, anaraliyev said:

I have 2 active gigs, one of them has 134 reviews, one is negative (2.3), another one has 92 reviews and all are positive. As a seller, I have 247 reviews with 1 negative review.

In 2024, public reviews don't matter much. 

Did you check your individual gig scores?? And what's your success score?? Since you're level 1, I'm assuming it must be above 5. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

In 2024, public reviews don't matter much. 

Did you check your individual gig scores?? And what's your success score?? Since you're level 1, I'm assuming it must be above 5. 

Yes, my success score is 6. My level was 2. New level system took it down to level 1. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Your most significant issue may be the number of gigs in your niche. To make your gig images stand out from the other 50,000, I suggest putting 3 to 4 words on your gig image describing your services. 

Screenshot2024-10-04at12_21_54PM.png.a677e457e3f09f13ec887bf3366d98bb.png

I will take a try. Thanks!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mnsartstudionew said:

If u are a warrior I am legendary. so don't worry about it. if you listen to my story you will delete this post 😐

I am ready to listen to your story, but I don't swear about deleting this post 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1