What is the existing review system from buyers end, now?

ranarobiul

Question

I would like to know if the review system that fiverr has launched for testing purpose in the beginning of 2024 is still going on or changed back to the old one? and how is the interface looks like now? please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

Just do your best work and stop caring about what it looks on the buyer's side. They can leave 1-5 stars and they can also leave a private review. That's all you need to know. Deliver exceptional work, be professional, and people will rate you well. Be a jerk, deliver incomplete work, don't offer any support, and you'll get the opposite. It's that simple.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, ranarobiul said:

I would like to know if the review system that fiverr has launched for testing purpose in the beginning of 2024 is still going on or changed back to the old one?

Why not make a $5 purchase and see for yourself? I do that when I am curious. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, ranarobiul said:

if you don't have the information regarding this, please don't make sarcasm and also watch your words, is this how you talk professionally?  I think I made my question clear, I just wanted you guys to be supportive. this was my first question and I feel embarrassed now

To be fair, why does this info matter to you? What you need to focus on is how the buyer feels about your work. If you deliver exceptional work, that's what matters. And I can say that for a fact, after 10 years+ on the platform.

What changed at the beginning of the year is still the same more or less, they shifted back to stars instead of emoji but that's about it. The private review system has been here for over 2 years now, it will continue, so it's all the same. I assume @priyank_mod was joking because if you search the Forum, you can see information about this in dozens and dozens of topics. As I said, focus on your work and you'll be fine. The review system, ranking, etc will always change here and there. What doesn't change is how Fiverr treats sellers, if you have good results, you will receive more exposure, if not, then you won't. It's as simple as that. 

I don't care about the review system that much because I want my buyer to have a very very good experience. I provide assistance and help as needed, but at the end of the day, they are the ones that leave a review and share their experience. All I can do is to provide what I promised or they requested via their order. 🙂 At least that's my mindset. Focusing too much on reviews and systems outside of your control, that's unhealthy.

• Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Just do your best work and stop caring about what it looks on the buyer's side. They can leave 1-5 stars and they can also leave a private review. That's all you need to know. Deliver exceptional work, be professional, and people will rate you well. Be a jerk, deliver incomplete work, don't offer any support, and you'll get the opposite. It's that simple.

I definitely provide exceptional work, and that wasn't my concern. You might have experienced the new review system (experimental) introduced in early 2024, which was a bit confusing from the buyer's end. Everyone was complaining about it. I just wanted to know if it's still there or if Fiverr has gotten rid of it—just asking simply.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, ranarobiul said:

which was a bit confusing from the buyer's end. Everyone was complaining about it.

How do you know about this?? Are you "friends with buyers" outside the platform?? 😂

3 minutes ago, ranarobiul said:

I just wanted to know if it's still there or if Fiverr has gotten rid of it

Will you QUIT Fiverr if they are STILL using that system??

Sarcasm apart, people should focus on their own skillset and gigs instead of trying to find ways to manipulate the system!!  <buyer's interface> 🫠

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

How do you know about this?? Are you "friends with buyers" outside the platform?? 😂

Will you QUIT Fiverr if they are STILL using that system??

Sarcasm apart, people should focus on their own skillset and gigs instead of trying to find ways to manipulate the system!!  <buyer's interface> 🫠

if you don't have the information regarding this, please don't make sarcasm and also watch your words, is this how you talk professionally?  I think I made my question clear, I just wanted you guys to be supportive. this was my first question and I feel embarrassed now

Edited by ranarobiul

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

To be fair, why does this info matter to you? What you need to focus on is how the buyer feels about your work. If you deliver exceptional work, that's what matters. And I can say that for a fact, after 10 years+ on the platform.

What changed at the beginning of the year is still the same more or less, they shifted back to stars instead of emoji but that's about it. The private review system has been here for over 2 years now, it will continue, so it's all the same. I assume @priyank_mod was joking because if you search the Forum, you can see information about this in dozens and dozens of topics. As I said, focus on your work and you'll be fine. The review system, ranking, etc will always change here and there. What doesn't change is how Fiverr treats sellers, if you have good results, you will receive more exposure, if not, then you won't. It's as simple as that. 

I don't care about the review system that much because I want my buyer to have a very very good experience. I provide assistance and help as needed, but at the end of the day, they are the ones that leave a review and share their experience. All I can do is to provide what I promised or they requested via their order. 🙂 At least that's my mindset. Focusing too much on reviews and systems outside of your control, that's unhealthy.

Thanks you so much, Bro. That's a to the point answer. I really appreciate your effort 💙

• Like 1