I can't accept orders!

zyzprod

I linked my Fiverr account with Payonerr and Paypal, but when I get the email with an order number, so I can click and open the gig I made, it tells me to charge, when I click on charge it asks me to add a medium. When I want to charge my card it doesn't let me and the assistant on the Fiverr screen doesn't know how to solve my problem.I can't select other options. Someone know something about how i can fix this? If it help, im from Argentina, and living here, for the method pays. Have a Paypal, Payoneer, and debits cards. Thanks for read.fiverrrrrrrr.png.2e44a38273951cd7aa706796a4c4afe5.pngfiverr.png.a89727e89cc75b5903536f6e2728394c.png

It's a SCAM. Don't do anything on that page. It's a fake page. Look at the URL at the top. Valid Fiverr pages have "fiverr.com" in the URL, not "fiverr.<other site name>.com".

No valid screen on Fiverr has "customer has paid" as the status, with an option to "get funds". You don't need to enter your card info to work on an order. Also don't give your off-site contact details out (eg. email) to any user on the site. It's against Fiverr rules and they could send scam stuff to that email address too if you did. Don't scan any QR codes any user sends you in the Fiverr inbox either.

If you've entered your real card/bank info there, check with your actual bank and let them know what's happened. Try and get any payments from it cancelled/disputed.

Edited by uk1000