Is this a known issue?

qa_shanky

Hello Fiverr community, 
I was going through my gigs and its performance in seller dashboard. There I noticed a section for " Activate watermark "  on clicking on a Gig.
For more clarification on the subject, Fiverr has provided  a hyperlinked text as "Learn more" and I tapped on it. 
On tapping the hyperlinked text - learn more, I was transferred to a new tab but with an error message stating " This site can't be reached".

I did try to find it on forum if anything related or similar to this was posted earlier but I was not able to find  any ( maybe i didn't search deep enough )

I have furnished few necessary info below.

1. Issue Observed on - Google Chrome and Opera GX Browser
2. Internet Status while testing : Healthy - 300 Mbps fiber-net connection
3. My physical location : India

My Doubts are as follows.

• Is this an already known issue ?
  • Is this happening with everyone ?

I have enclosed a video of the above issue in the attachment.  

• Up 1

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Not that it matters anyway,

Though it matters in general, for any (other) sellers who want that info. I get the same error when clicking on that link so it's likely an issue for every seller using the site.

Maybe it could be reported to Fiverr customer support in the help desk where they might be more likely to do something about it than if it was reported on the forum (eg. in "Fiverr feedback"). Fiverr could either re-add/re-enable the "Sellers.fiverr" section or find any links pointing to it and correct the links so they point to a page that works.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Fiverr could either re-add/re-enable the "Sellers.fiverr" section or find any links pointing to it and correct the links so they point to a page that works.

To be fair, that link hasn't been working for a very long time, and few people click on it anyway. I think there are more pressing matters within Fiverr's site rather than a dead link that few to no people actually want to press. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, qa_shanky said:

Hello Fiverr community, 
I was going through my gigs and its performance in seller dashboard. There I noticed a section for " Activate watermark "  on clicking on a Gig.
For more clarification on the subject, Fiverr has provided  a hyperlinked text as "Learn more" and I tapped on it. 
On tapping the hyperlinked text - learn more, I was transferred to a new tab but with an error message stating " This site can't be reached".

I did try to find it on forum if anything related or similar to this was posted earlier but I was not able to find  any ( maybe i didn't search deep enough )

I have furnished few necessary info below.

1. Issue Observed on - Google Chrome and Opera GX Browser
2. Internet Status while testing : Healthy - 300 Mbps fiber-net connection
3. My physical location : India

My Doubts are as follows.

• Is this an already known issue ?
  • Is this happening with everyone ?

I have enclosed a video of the above issue in the attachment.  

Ok, great but is this stopping you from receiving, processing and delivering orders?? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe it could be reported to Fiverr customer support in the help desk where they might be more likely to do something about it than if it was reportedd on the forum (eg. in "Fiverr feedback"). 

Thank you for your response. 
Initially I did reach out to the customer support via email, because i was getting nowhere with the chat system (Still learning how to use it efficiently ).

This is the reply I received , but i felt it was maybe an auto-generated mail and ended up asking here. 

image.png.e5bd3c5eae0283c7c32d2089abf4e298.png

9 minutes ago, qa_shanky said:

This is the reply I received , but i felt it was maybe an auto-generated mail and ended up asking here. 

Yes it looks auto generated. You can reply on the ticket and explain more (if a ticket has been created, if not you could create one), saying that isn't the issue and you should get a human response.

On tickets it can auto response too based on what you select as the issue (and I don't think it always gives the right amount of options to explain the issue, like having an "Other" option).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Ok, great but is this stopping you from receiving, processing and delivering orders?? 

I am a new seller ( Haven't got my first order yet )  and just trying to get to know the system better so I can polish my Gig as much as I can.
To answer your question, No, I am still able to add Gig.
But I came here seeking for an answer to "if it's was a known issue", In the spirit of sharing my experience, I shared what I encountered.
Should I not bring potential bug to forum if the said bug is not stopping me from receiving, processing and delivering order?