What if I don't leave feedback in the response of buyer's feedback as a seller? Will buyer feedback be shown on my gig someday?

tech_fixer1

Question

I thought my buyer is not satisfied with my service, so it is possible to leave a negative review by him. When he left his feedback and I am notified, what can I do?
What if I don't leave feedback in the response of buyer's feedback as a seller? Will buyer feedback be shown on my gig someday? Or I can avoid this in that way? Or anything you can suggest me, please!

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, tech_fixer1 said:

It is published now because I also submitted my feedback after being notified. But I asked what if I didn't submit any feedback from my end at this order.

It will still be published. Bad reviews don't just disappear from your profile. You just won't be able to rate them.

50 minutes ago, tech_fixer1 said:

I thought my buyer is not satisfied with my service, so it is possible to leave a negative review by him. When he left his feedback and I am notified, what can I do?
What if I don't leave feedback in the response of buyer's feedback as a seller? Will buyer feedback be shown on my gig someday? Or I can avoid this in that way? Or anything you can suggest me, please!

Did you actually edit someone's PASSPORT? You didn't change anything on it, right?

(that's honestly a strange thing to do... and potentially illegal, so be aware of that.)

As for your actual question, you can't do much. If you decide to reply to them, BE POLITE and nice. State your case - but acknowledge their concerns as well.

48 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Are you referring to the 2-star review you received 14 hours ago?? 

Its published now and nothing can be done. 

It is published now because I also submitted my feedback after being notified. But I asked what if I didn't submit any feedback from my end at this order.

19 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Did you actually edit someone's PASSPORT? You didn't change anything on it, right?

(that's honestly a strange thing to do... and potentially illegal, so be aware of that.)

As for your actual question, you can't do much. If you decide to reply to them, BE POLITE and nice. State your case - but acknowledge their concerns as well.

Thanks! I only adjusted the background of the pa ss, without altering any of the information on it. Is this something I should be concerned about?  By the way, I asked what if I didn't submit any feedback from my end at this order?

21 minutes ago, tech_fixer1 said:

without altering any of the information on it. Is this something I should be concerned about?  By the way, I asked what if I didn't submit any feedback from my end at this order?

If you know to write it in a way that the system might not pick up on it, you already might know the answer.

That's something I wouldn't mess around with, even if I'm editing something different on it. For all you know, it could have been fake and you made it look real (or, vice versa.) Don't touch official docs, for sure.