New user fairly confused, help me!

qa_shanky

Hello freelancers!
I am a new freelancer with less than 30 days on platform, so I might have my gigs very much unoptimized or have missed few obvious things that might be visible to trained eyes but I might have missed. Please help me with some pointers to determine what could be the driving force of my gig not performing.
Please beware I might have rambled on quite a bit in the following message.

GIG information:
GIG / GIGs are receiving up to 100 impressions / day, but clicks not even one.
GIG Link : Click me !

After scouring the internet regarding tips and tricks about Fiverr gig optimization I came to understand that the following are important.

1.  For impression : Keyword SEO.
  2.  For Clicks : Thumbnail.
  3.  For Orders : A magic lamp. ( I am only kidding ) a very descriptive, informative and convincing gig description.

please let me know if I have implemented the above effectively or not. ( mostly not, because, well i am here ! ) and what are the areas i need to improve on.

PS: I love the daily learning and getting better concept of freelancing, but for some reason if I want to edit the video I have utilized on my GIG (by deleting it on fiverr) and then reuploading it, Fiverr randomly denies my GIG and i have to start from scratch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, qa_shanky said:

PS: I love the daily learning and getting better concept of freelancing, but for some reason if I want to edit the video I have utilized on my GIG (by deleting it on fiverr) and then reuploading it, Fiverr randomly denies my GIG and i have to start from scratch.

Don't do this!

I'm guessing 'daily' is an exaggeration - but give your gigs some time.. Changing them too often isn't good for them because you're not really giving them enough time to be shuffled into the algorithm (or just simply - to be seen!) 

Another issue - at least one of your gigs looks to be made by AI. 

People want other HUMANS to test their games, not robots. They might be turned away by how stiff your gigs sound.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Don't do this!

I'm guessing 'daily' is an exaggeration - but give your gigs some time.. Changing them too often isn't good for them because you're not really giving them enough time to be shuffled into the algorithm (or just simply - to be seen!) 

Another issue - at least one of your gigs looks to be made by AI. 

People want other HUMANS to test their games, not robots. They might be turned away by how stiff your gigs sound.

Thanks for your valued reply !!

The changes I like to do is mostly on my images / Video thumbnail, I need to work on being content with what I have created.
And Sorry to hear that my GIGs sound "Stiff" also made by an AI, Can you point me to that Gig so i can rework on it?

Also i am not sure if my description is even being read because at the time of creating this post, i am seeing 0 Clicks. 
So does that mean you feel the Title itself is Stiff / Made by an AI?

7 minutes ago, qa_shanky said:

Thanks for your valued reply !!

The changes I like to do is mostly on my images / Video thumbnail, I need to work on being content with what I have created.
And Sorry to hear that my GIGs sound "Stiff" also made by an AI, Can you point me to that Gig so i can rework on it?

Also i am not sure if my description is even being read because at the time of creating this post, i am seeing 0 Clicks. 
So does that mean you feel the Title itself is Stiff / Made by an AI?

To me (a game designer, ironically), your titles look okay - there isn't much else to write. However, your bio and your descriptions (both) feel unnatural to me.

Maybe you used AI - maybe you just used it to enhance your text, but I think it makes it hard for people to trust you. There's a lot of fakes on Fiverr who lie about their experience (and so on) - so when every profile starts to feel the same, people avoid those that are 'repetitive' (and thus, often AI-sounding. 

In general - I think people might not be seeing you just yet because you keep updating your gig.

What I'd do is do one more revamp. Try to show a little bit more of your personality (or just write the texts again without AI, and THEN use grammarly to check them out, etc.) And then wait.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

However, your bio and your descriptions (both) feel unnatural to me.

Thanks again for replying back to me !
I will try to rework on the "unnaturalness" of my bio / description(s), although i haven't used any AI for it, but i will take you up on your advice on using Grammarly because I saw few of my office colleagues using it.