Giving interview about fiverr experience

makpall

Question

Hello everyone. I was asked by another seller from this platform to share experience about using fiverr. They want to have interview. Also they send the google form. My question is whether it is going to be legal to share my fiverr experience with someone who is not fiverr employer? The person said that they are creating something that will help people to understand their ranking and so on. Isn't that going to be something against the rules of fiverr?

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

Report the sender to Fiverr and avoid it. 

Such people will use the information either to manipulate the system for their own benefit or to open a YouTube channel/training center to misguide other people!! 

PS You're quite new to Fiverr, that might be the reason why they have approached you. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Like 01.jpg

What you mean? Do you think I wrote this post to get likes on forum? If you don't have any answers related to this topic you supposed to just skip it instead of leaving this rude and sarcastic meme.

Edited by makpall
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Report the sender to Fiverr and avoid it. 

Such people will use the information either to manipulate the system for their own benefit or to open a YouTube channel/training center to misguide other people!! 

PS You're quite new to Fiverr, that might be the reason why they have approached you. 

Thank you

• Like 1