Back to Fiverr as a new seller, hello everyone.

chuoichien1102

Hello everyone, I'm Chien, a mobile developer, I'm from Vietnam. I joined Fiverr in January 2021, but I just registered as a Fiverr forum member.
The first time I joined Fiverr was a great experience for me. I remember the feeling of joy when my phone notified me of the first inbox after 2 weeks, and right after that I got my first order (order of $5). In the next 7 months, I completed 50 orders and reached level 2 seller. But then I had a personal plan and stopped working on Fiverr. I came back in early August 2024.
This time I came back, I found that everything didn't seem to be as smooth as the first time. Up to now, I still haven't received any orders even though a few people have inboxed me. But I still didn't give up and kept trying. Hope everything goes well for me.
Good luck to all new Fiverr sellers. I would love to see you visit my gig and profile.

https://www.fiverr.com/chuoichien1102?up_rollout=true

https://www.fiverr.com/chuoichien1102/develop-an-ios-app-using-swift-objective-c

https://www.fiverr.com/chuoichien1102/fix-bug-in-your-ios-app-using-objective-c-or-swift

Thanks everyone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chuoichien1102 said:

This time I came back, I found that everything didn't seem to be as smooth as the first tim

Hi there and welcome back.

There are a lot of change. Especially this year, like Success score, the AI and many things ... As you said, don't give back. Also, I suggest you to update your gigs so that it can be visible on search again after the long break.

Good Luck.

• Like 8

Welcome back, Chien! It’s inspiring to hear about your initial success and perseverance despite the current challenges. Keep pushing forward—sometimes it takes a bit of time to regain momentum, but your dedication will pay off. Best of luck with your gigs, and I'm confident your determination will lead to new opportunities soon!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there and welcome back.

There are a lot of change. Especially this year, like Success score, the AI and many things ... As you said, don't give back. Also, I suggest you to update your gigs so that it can be visible on search again after the long break.

Good Luck.

Thanks Michmikaia ! As soon as I came back to Fiverr, I updated and optimized my gigs. Good morning from VietNam.

8 hours ago, mdnadim3 said:

Welcome back

Thank you so much, nice day mdnadim3!

Thank Uchihashahin, good luck!

8 hours ago, uchihashahin01 said:

Welcome back, Chien, I'm sure you'll start getting orders soon. Best of luck!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hasan_analyst said:

Welcome back chien & wish you best of luck.

Welcome Hasan and nice day to you.

6 hours ago, ratanml said:

Welcome back 

Thank you

4 hours ago, fahadhosen638 said:

Welcome back, Chien! It’s inspiring to hear about your initial success and perseverance despite the current challenges. Keep pushing forward—sometimes it takes a bit of time to regain momentum, but your dedication will pay off. Best of luck with your gigs, and I'm confident your determination will lead to new opportunities soon!

Thank you so much, Fahadhosen. I will update working on Fiverr in next time.

• Like 1