My Fiverr Journey - My Success - Achieve 1000+ Reviews

hasembd

Dear Community,

Four years ago, I started my Fiverr journey as a T-shirt expert and graphic designer with a dream and determination.

There were countless sleepless nights, and cups of coffee, leaving many gossip and fun part of my life, the cooperation of my family, and hours of hard work. But with each project completed, my skills grew, my confidence soared, and my passion for design burned brighter than ever. 

Today, I'm proud to say I've reached a major milestone: 1000+ Reviews and completed 1400+ projects on Fiverr! 
This wouldn't have been possible without the unwavering support of my clients and the incredible community on Fiverr.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey. 
Here's to many more years of creativity and success!"

Tips I followed: 

• Honesty is a must,
  • Keep learning and get updated,
  • Communicate effectively with resources, and more.

Keep praying for me!

hasembd

Edited by hasembd
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, hasembd said:

Dear Community,

Four years ago, I started my Fiverr journey as a T-shirt expert and graphic designer with a dream and determination.

There were countless sleepless nights, and cups of coffee, leaving many gossip and fun part of my life, the cooperation of my family, and hours of hard work. But with each project completed, my skills grew, my confidence soared, and my passion for design burned brighter than ever. 

Today, I'm proud to say I've reached a major milestone: 1000+ Reviews and completed 1400+ projects on Fiverr! 
This wouldn't have been possible without the unwavering support of my clients and the incredible community on Fiverr.

Tips I followed: 

• Honesty is a must,

Keep praying for me!

hasembd

Dear Hasem,

Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone! Your journey is truly inspiring, and your hard work, dedication, and passion for design have clearly paid off. Completing 1400+ projects and receiving over 1000 reviews is no small feat, and it's a testament to your talent and perseverance.

Thank you for sharing your tips and insights—honesty, continuous learning, and effective communication are indeed key to success in any field. Your story is a reminder to all of us that with determination and the right mindset, anything is possible.

Wishing you even greater success in the years ahead!

Best regards,
Rahana Islam

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2024 at 1:33 AM, hasembd said:

Dear Community,

Tips I followed: 

• Honesty is a must,

Keep praying for me!

hasembd

You have some great designs. I was looking over your gigs and it showed that your last review was 2 weeks ago and you have zero current orders. I'm wondering if reviews and completed projects matter help once you get past a certain point because you can find a ton of sellers who are a lower level with less reviews but they're getting orders.

• Like 3