Fiverr's Choice

mcleoderic

Question

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, mcleoderic said:

I've been trying to make research to better understand fiverr's choice, but I'm hitting dead end. Is there anyone here that can enlighten me about Fiverr's choice, how it works and the requirements for getting it

Fiverrs choice is allocated to a gig that is high performing in terms of the number of sales and quality feedback.   It's not a permanent badge, and sometimes lasts only a few days.  The badge is may also fluctuate between sellers based on a buyers filtering. 

For example, I may not be Fiverrs choice for a 5 page website overall, But if you filter to UK freelancers I will be. 

I hope this helps?

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Support 1

1 hour ago, estiakshimul said:

It is very difficult to say. Because each person gives a different example. Those who have done less work come to Fiver's choice. But it is hard to say what it is based on.

I have just provided the answer above,

Yet with no sales on Fiverr, and only on the platform since January you confuse the thread by answering for the sake of forum badges. 

The reason you find it difficult to say is because you don't know the answer. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Are those people on the forum??

Thank

On 9/13/2024 at 10:04 AM, breals said:

Fiverrs choice is allocated to a gig that is high performing in terms of the number of sales and quality feedback.   It's not a permanent badge, and sometimes lasts only a few days.  The badge is may also fluctuate between sellers based on a buyers filtering. 

For example, I may not be Fiverrs choice for a 5 page website overall, But if you filter to UK freelancers I will be. 

I hope this helps?

Thank you

• Like 1