Fiverr account hacked

Dear Fiverr Community,

I am in desperate need of your guidance. I am Level 2 seller and my Fiverr account was hacked yesterday. Although the hacker wasn't able to withdraw the money but he texted 40 other freelancers with a suspicious link. I saw that he was texting with fiverr logo as profile(by replacing my profile photo) . First i thought someone is trying to scam me by sending link to me. Then other people started abusing me by texting to that message which was sent by hacker. At this point i realized that my fiverr account is just hacked. In my profile "helper" was mentioned along with my name and fiverr logo as profile. 

I contacted fiverr at that time but right after 5 min they temporary disabled my account.

I have contacted Fiverr's customer service, but the response time is quite long, and I am still waiting for their assistance.

Thank you! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Please wait a little more. Your ticket is open and they are checking the whole hacking thing, don't worry about it.

I am also in contact with fiverr support But got nothing. hacker took 1100+ bucks from my account and disabled my id. But Fiverr support not helping me in this situation.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2024 at 2:34 PM, milos_siena said:

Please wait a little more. Your ticket is open and they are checking the whole hacking thing, don't worry about it.

Hi sir 

Fiverr CS team replied me and they asked me to provide answers of three questions 

I provided all but they said nickname isn't right. I'm not quite sure is there was spelling error or should i put name within comma. 

I asked them to text me on my mail or linked mobile number. 

I'm too much worried about it please help me out this problem

• Like 2

3 hours ago, proff_khubaib said:

Hi sir 

Fiverr CS team replied me and they asked me to provide answers of three questions 

I provided all but they said nickname isn't right. I'm not quite sure is there was spelling error or should i put name within comma. 

I asked them to text me on my mail or linked mobile number. 

I'm too much worried about it please help me out this problem

Same Situation with me brother Also my earing 1100 took by hacker, Fiverr even Can't provide me transaction id and account no in which this withdraw occur. Really sad regarding this fiverr security. 

18 hours ago, masad01 said:

Same Situation with me brother Also my earing 1100 took by hacker, Fiverr even Can't provide me transaction id and account no in which this withdraw occur. Really sad regarding this fiverr security. 

Hi bro 

My problem is solved now. The hacker wasn't able to withdraw money but he sent scam messages to many sellers. 

When this happened to you, few days ago?