What’s your best Fiverr Advice?

Kesha

My best Fiverr advice? Other than to get off of the platform I don't know what to say. You're either getting orders and already know what to do or your new / not getting orders and in most cases there's literally nothing you can do to fix it without getting said orders ...... which you aren't getting.

Have your profile, description, and examples really shine as I feel like really the only thing you can do is to make sure that if someone clicks on your gig they buy it.

• Like 5

I have the best advice for Fiverr: focus on making your gigs clearer. For example, if you're offering SEO services or web design, create four distinct gigs for each specific service. This approach will help you receive continuous orders, which is what I do. If you're a UGC content creator, focus on one type of UGC content. For instance, if your niche is showcasing a product, like holding or hugging a bottle, keep it simple and consistent. As more brands notice, they'll reach out to you with continuous orders, and your job becomes easier. You only need to repeat the same action—whether it's with an Adidas bottle, a Nike bottle, or any other brand. There’s no need for revisions, and you can complete orders quickly, sometimes in seconds or within 24 hours. My suggestion is to focus on your expertise and stick to doing one thing really well.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, graphicpluslimi said:

Please I need help My account was flagged for Leveling system and I have wrote message to the customer support many times begging, But have not been consider yet @Kesha please I need your help on this. My gigs is not growing and everything is just down 😪, I am a student and make use of fiverr to settle my bills and educational requirement !. Please help

Hi @graphicpluslimi
We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please ask to escalate further to a senior member.

Thank you.

• Like 5

As a seasoned Fiverr seller with 5.8k orders completed and 4.7k five-star ratings, my biggest piece of advice is to always focus on clear communication and managing expectations. Whether you're a seller or buyer, setting the right expectations from the start is crucial. Sellers should ensure their gig descriptions are detailed and transparent about what’s included, and buyers should be clear about their needs from the get-go. Don’t overpromise, and always follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction. That way, you'll build lasting relationships and consistently receive excellent reviews!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Be Honest. Be Professional.

If you are unable to perform the task, then tell your buyer that it's not possible or it's not in my scope but in a polite way. I always say "Sorry, I cannot help you with it as it's out of my scope". Don't be so rude if buyer insists a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2024 at 11:44 PM, lenasemenkova said:

Say ‘no’ to projects more often if you have a bad feeling about them. Don’t be greedy. There is a reason you have a bad feeling about them.

Don't feel pressured to take a job you feel iffy about. Report the communication and select 'block'. Also, if they ask for email for any reason, block communication as it is not allowed on Fiverr. Fiverr does what it can to protect its users.

• Like 2

I believe that with patience and hard work, staying committed on Fiverr will definitely lead to success. The competition on the platform is high, but by offering reliable services, earning good feedback, and continuously improving, you can enhance your profile. Time, dedication, and client satisfaction are the keys to success here.

How are you feeling about your Fiverr journey so far?🙂

• Like 1