Success score criteria info !

iusmandev

My success score was decresed from 9 to 4 due to fiverr updated ratings system and sitll my score stuck in 4 even getting 10+ orders with 5 star ratings .what shoul i have to do ?

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I was previously a Level One seller on Fiverr, but after a recent update, my status was changed to Level Zero. Despite completing over 10 orders with five-star ratings, my level hasn’t improved. How can I address this and advance my level, given that I’m consistently receiving high ratings?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, iusmandev said:

I was previously a Level One seller on Fiverr, but after a recent update, my status was changed to Level Zero. Despite completing over 10 orders with five-star ratings, my level hasn’t improved. How can I address this and advance my level, given that I’m consistently receiving high ratings?

Check your Performance Metrics (click on "go to level overview" button) and see where you are lacking.. Improve those key areas then you'll be able to become a Level 1 seller.

• Like 6

On 9/6/2024 at 11:55 AM, smartdezigns said:

Check your Performance Metrics (click on "go to level overview" button) and see where you are lacking.. Improve those key areas then you'll be able to become a Level 1 seller.

I already doining well according to me everything is fine .But d'nt know why not changing sucesse score

• Like 1