I am facing verification issue

tauseefabbaskhn

Question

Good day friends~

I recently joined Fiverr and when I wanted to publish a gig, they asked me to verify my identity. I submitted my driving licence and a live selfie but I was told they couldn't verify my information. 

What should I do next and can I redo this process? I can submit my driving licence or national identity card issued by the state. 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @rubelmehedix 

Your verification is in the process. I don't know why you are unable to contact our Customer Support. Do you have the correct email address? Be aware that you can contact them in two ways. You can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. Give it a try and if you still have trouble reaching out to them, feel free to tag me or message me. 

Hi @Lena, they didn't charge me $5. I got an email that my information wasn't verified. I submitted my driving licence photo and a selfie. What should I do next to get verified. I can submit my national ID card, driving licence, etc and my selfie as well again. Can you escalate this for me please. 

• Like 1

Hello @tauseefabbaskhn 

4 minutes ago, tauseefabbaskhn said:

Can you escalate this for me please. 

No need for escalation. I can see that you have one solved and one open ticket. When you receive a response to the open ticket, just reply back. Please do not open any new tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. Our CS will be more than happy to help you and provide you with the best solution. 

• Like 1