A Message to the Community

Kesha

Dear community, 

We want you to know that we are aware of the recent allegations made on the forum regarding discrimination by a member of our support staff against a user. We take situations like this very seriously and want to assure you all that we have thoroughly reviewed the accounts involved. After completing our investigation, we compared the original response and matched time stamps and found no evidence to support the claim that this incident occurred. 

Here at Fiverr, we are committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all users. Discrimination based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or any other characteristic is strictly forbidden. Further, we do not tolerate rude, abusive, or improper language from our staff or users. Any such behavior is addressed right away and per our policies.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to @Lyndsey_Fiverr or myself with further questions regarding the Fiverr rules, and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. 

• Like 23
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Support 6
  • Insightful 1

This is not the first time the type of post/incident referred to has occurred. Fiverr users who become discontent with Fiverr seek to make CS look bad by posting manipulated screenshots of CS agents in a less-than-positive light. It has happened at least once in the past on the Fiverr Forum, as some of the users who have been here longer can attest. 

• Like 14
  • Up 7

@Kesha, I've been told that the user in question was banned from Fiverr, but I see the account is still active.

If Fiverr hasn't banned that user already, it should do it immediately! Defamation must not be allowed. It's intended to cause harm. Even more when the defamation is accompanied by a forged CS message (fake content). The CS agent could've lost her job. 😡

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 14
  • Up 4
  • Support 4
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, maitasun said:

@Kesha, I've been told that the user in question was banned from Fiverr, but I see the account is still active.

If Fiverr hasn't banned that user already, it should do it immediately! Defamation must not be allowed. It's intended to cause harm. Even more when the defamation is accompanied by a forged CS message (fake content). The CS agent could've lost her job. 😡

Hi @maitasun! I understand your concerns. Our teams are currently handling this matter and he should be banned from the platform soon. 

• Like 20

• 2 weeks later...