Regards Top rated badge

akhifashrafk

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, akhifashrafk said:

Hello members, I actually met all the requirements to become a Top Rated Seller a week ago, but I still haven't received the badge. When will I get the Top Seller badge? How much longer should I wait?

Top rated status is awarded to freelancers after a manual audit from the Fiverr team. Once you hit the requirements it is NOT an automatic process.  Some people have been waiting weeks, months, even years for the badge.  A lot depends on the vertical you're in, but also, your profile, gigs, reviews and Success score

It may be worth going back and looking at your gigs and profile and ask yourself, are they the very best they can be? or can I tweak them further. 

Good luck 

• Up 2

7 hours ago, akhifashrafk said:

Hello members, I actually met all the requirements to become a Top Rated Seller a week ago, but I still haven't received the badge. When will I get the Top Seller badge? How much longer should I wait?

May be just read the TRS description better on your level overview page on your dashboard.

A sign of a successful seller is their meticulousness and ability to pay attention to (finerrrrrrr) details!!    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, breals said:

Top rated status is awarded to freelancers after a manual audit from the Fiverr team. Once you hit the requirements it is NOT an automatic process.  Some people have been waiting weeks, months, even years for the badge.  A lot depends on the vertical you're in, but also, your profile, gigs, reviews and Success score

It may be worth going back and looking at your gigs and profile and ask yourself, are they the very best they can be? or can I tweak them further. 

Good luck 

Thank you for your valuable informations