I've been on Fiverr for a while now, but I haven't received any orders. What are some effective strategies to increase my gig's visibility and attract potential clients?

jewel_org

Question

Here are a few tips to help you gain more visibility and attract orders on Fiverr:

• Optimize your gig: Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description, and tags. Create a compelling and informative gig description that highlights your skills and unique selling points.
  • Showcase your work: If you have samples of your work, include them in your gig. This will help potential clients see the quality of your services.
  • Offer a variety of packages: Providing different pricing options can cater to a wider range of clients.
  • Communicate effectively: Respond promptly to messages and inquiries. Building trust with potential clients is essential.
  • Utilize Fiverr's marketing tools: Explore options like promoting your gig or using Fiverr's seller level to increase your visibility.
  • Network with other sellers: Join Fiverr forums or communities to connect with other sellers and learn from their experiences.
  • Leverage social media: Promote your Fiverr gigs on your social media platforms to reach a wider audience. 

But i can't get any order. But why?

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

I have to wonder if having no voice is better than using an AI voice. There's nothing persuasive about an AI voice.

This! I honestly feel like using an AI voice, especially in gigs where it is very possible to use AI to create the actual content you sell, might give buyers the wrong idea of how you operate.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jewel_org said:

Here are a few tips to help you gain more visibility and attract orders on Fiverr:

4 hours ago, jewel_org said:

But i can't get any order. But why?

II don't understand why you give tips if you don't get any orders from them.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, arlene_lee said:

This! I honestly feel like using an AI voice, especially in gigs where it is very possible to use AI to create the actual content you sell, might give buyers the wrong idea of how you operate.

I probably should've been more specific, as I was referring to the intro video describing his services more so than the others, but I guess it applies to the whole concept of using AI voices to try to connect, persuade, and convert. 

Dang, his gig images sure are snazzy, though.

• Like 3