My account was hacked and they placed a custom order, wiping my entire balance

Someone logged into my account this morning and created a custom order that charged my entire balance. The hacker keeps logging into my Fiverr account after changing my password and adding 2fa. The hacker replies to my support request telling the agent that it was a misunderstanding and their brother was playing on the computer. Every ticket gets closed and I cannot find any real help! Please help and tell me what I should do next?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

On Fiverr can you log the other devices out (the ones you're not using and that the Hacker is - in Settings->Security there's a "connected devices" section with a "sign out" option next to them)?

Have you run an antivirus scan on your PC/devices since it happened?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, perfectcreativ said:

I think the first thing to do is to reach out to support with a concrete evidence proving that you own the account (could be previous mails you received, sms, you payment statement from your bank, video recording of yourself and so on). You might need to use another account or your registered email address to do this. Then request that they question the current account operator to prove ownership of the account. You must be plain, and direct as much as possible.

I hope this works for you. Good luck 👍 

@tacarri, DO NOT open another account. You'll get banned!

@perfectcreativ REFRAIN FROM GIVING users advice that can get them banned!

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

11 hours ago, tacarri said:

Someone logged into my account this morning and created a custom order that charged my entire balance. The hacker keeps logging into my Fiverr account after changing my password and adding 2fa. The hacker replies to my support request telling the agent that it was a misunderstanding and their brother was playing on the computer. Every ticket gets closed and I cannot find any real help! Please help and tell me what I should do next?

I recommend deactivating and deleting your account if you cannot get proper help from the customer support team. Close the entire account. 

• Like 5