I want to know how to use Seller account balance for Promoted Gigs feature as My $10 Credit spend?

varunnishad317

Question

So I use Promoted Gigs feature on with $10 credit on 1 month and I get good orders but after $10 credit spend I did not get any orders but I have seller account balance but there is no option showing on Promoted Gigs page to use Seller balance for promoting gigs, I have not stop any promotion I have a enough balance in my account.
Can somebody tell is there any way I can use my seller balance for promoting gigs or Fiverr will automatically use my seller balance for promoting gigs? 

2 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, varunnishad317 said:

Can somebody tell is there any way I can use my seller balance for promoting gigs or Fiverr will automatically use my seller balance for promoting gigs? 

This is how Fiverr works: Fiverr automatically deducts money from your balance on the 1st of every month. In case of no balance, it will go negative, and whenever you make a sale, it will be deducted from that amount.

To use your Seller account balance for Promoted Gigs, including your $10 credit:

1. Go to the Promoted Gigs section from your dashboard.
  2. Select the gig you want to promote and set your budget.
  3. Choose Seller Account Balance as the payment method.
  4. Confirm the promotion to deduct the cost from your balance.

Your $10 credit will be applied automatically.