Order for new seller

• 4 weeks later...

I am active but sometimes when I filter online why is my gig unavailable? But the online show is going next to my name. Again the green light is also burning next to my picture. Could this be a problem? But sometimes 2-3 days are always doing online shows.

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I mean, 3 is a MULTIPLE of 1. So it is a fair query!! 🙈

When I see "multiple gigs" I expect bigger numbers than 3.

With only 3 good reviews there is definitely no change in the success score possible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jobair_security said:

''I have completed 2 orders but am not getting any buyer messages, fewer impressions, and click. the success score is also 0. Now what can I do so I can get a new order"

thank you!

Hey Jobair,

I believe you understand how we all work here; we can't just expect a buyer msg after completing an order, that's not even logical to say why I am not receiving msg from any buyer because I completed an order with good rating.

Buyers are not AI (They won't search for a seller who completed an order recently, they will look from many aspects and then will choose a seller for their project); they will use experienced sellers mostly, except those who are looking for low price as new sellers are mostly providing low price.

Just wait, be patient and your turn will come.

Edited by momaidi
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Support 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, jobair_security said:

Hi everyone.

My success score is not increasing after multiple good reviews. but I have not increased my success score. what is the problem please help me.

Screenshot_11.jpg

(-) in success score means you didn't meet the requirements of getting success score, 3 orders aren't enough, meanwhile what you expect after having success score? (Suppose you see it is 9 or even 10) then what will happen? I mean we shouldn't have tension for something which isn't in our control. 

Leave it, focus on your work, you will see it after completing some orders.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

On 8/13/2024 at 9:26 AM, jobair_security said:

''I have completed 2 orders but am not getting any buyer messages, fewer impressions, and click. the success score is also 0. Now what can I do so I can get a new order"

thank you!

Hello bro, what is your current impression of 7 days right now?

• Like 9

Starting on Fiverr as a newcomer can be challenging, but once you taste success, there's no looking back. When I first joined Fiverr, I wasn't sure how I’d make it. After landing my first order, I thought my profile would automatically gain traction, but that wasn’t the case. I found myself waiting endlessly for buyers to reach out, with no way to bid or directly connect.

So, what did I do? I stayed calm and focused.

The key is to showcase your skills through well-structured gigs that are easy to find. I researched my niche, studied the competition, and optimized my gigs regularly. I was always prompt in responding to inquiries and never let budget constraints stop me from securing a job—my priority was building a reputation through quality work and positive reviews.

The rewards I’ve gained through Fiverr are beyond words. Remember, waiting alone won’t bring success; you have to take action. Keep improving your skills and stay in the game. Good luck!

• Like 17
  • Up 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/13/2024 at 9:23 AM, jobair_security said:

thank you!

Don't worry, slow starts are normal. Focus on improving your gig's visibility with better keywords and eye-catching images. Deliver exceptional work to boost your success score and attract positive reviews. Be patient, keep trying, and you'll see results soon!

• Like 10