I don't understand Success Score, can someone help?

Is it not showing you a 'customer satisfaction' score for each gig? That's the one that will cause you grief. 

Take my advice and start growing your presence outside of Fiverr, as you will be constantly fighting these metrics. They are a poor indicator of quality and merit.

• Like 4

On 8/11/2024 at 7:19 PM, mdislam124 said:

When you complete an order buyer gives you a hidden review out of 10. That's called the Success score.

Why doesn't it say negative impact on Customer Satisfaction Rate then? I don't understand Fiverr. There was never an update which just worked..

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, davidch7 said:

I don't understand Fiverr

I don't think Fiverr does, either, but it all looks really good on paper. A lot of people are driving themselves crazy trying to figure it out. There are some who simply say "just focus on providing the best service and products to your clients" but the fact of the matter is that everything you sank time and energy into here could be gone in an instant, and you have very little or no way to change that.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

This. This question. 

I genuinely don't understand what Success Score is or how it works. As far as reviews from buyers and our inbox messages go, they're happy with my work and come back for more, but my gig is still just below what will get me Level One. I'm still a newer seller so I get that I don't know how a good bit of the platform works, but Success Score is the one thing I don't even know the barebones basics for. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

I worked as a graphic designer for the last 4 years. Local clients promised me to pay, but are not paying me. Now I am tired and have started only to work on Fiverr. but not getting orders here. What should I do now? 

Edited by anam4designs
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

I worked as a graphic designer for the last 4 years. Local clients promised me to pay, but are not paying me. Now I am tired and have started only to work on Fiverr. but not getting orders here. What should I do now? 

First: Stop posting your questions here and there 🙏 

Second: Better to create one thread/topic on your own and post your all questions there. It's annoying to see your questions in every other topic. Please avoid it. :classic_mellow:

• Like 1
  • Up 3