Please Suggest me What is need my gig improve now? I am New Here !

• 1 month later...

@webcraftcoode  As a website designer who has built literally 100s of websites on Fiverr. I can offer you this advice.  Don't lie on your profile. Your customers will smell a rat straight away, and are more savvy than you will ever know. 

You have built up a portfolio of websites that you claim to be your own, yet they are simply templates designed by someone else.  If you can't be truthful on your gigs, then people will not trust you with their business, it's as simple as that. 

As well as what @filipdevaere has picked up, you just need to be honest. as I promise, you will get caught out.   

This is the only focus you need to have when wondering why you have no orders !!!

Title (1000 x 800 px) (1000 x 800 px) (12).png

Edited by breals
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, pure_creatives said:

Almost every beginner seller makes this kind of mistake. Could you please explain? What does actually meant?

This is not a beginner's mistake.

This is simply adding false information to the Fiverr profile to lure innocent buyers.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, pure_creatives said:

Almost every beginner seller makes this kind of mistake.

Only beginner sellers who are not honest make this kind of mistake. Honesty is always the best policy. The original poster was dishonest on his profile when it came to his services and his English speaking ability.

2 hours ago, webcraftcoode said:

shear

For example, shear is what is done to sheep to remove their wool. It is okay to tell your potential buyer your English-speaking ability is conversational, but for a seller to say they are fluent when they are not will be quickly discovered and make the seller appear dishonest, and the buyer will move on in search of a seller they can trust.

Screenshot2024-08-07at11_20_26AM.png.12c7a61a7e55e827d8a636d45bc733e9.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Support 1

10 hours ago, breals said:

If you can't be truthful on your gigs, then people will not trust you with their business, it's as simple as that. 

OP has also been advising people about 'how to cheat the system' to get their profiles approved.

image.png.9605c95c9c2922f5fd561bb7d3ad0ba7.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The problems that happened in Bangladesh are normal now and this problem will not happen again. Due to current and net, there was no net in Bangladesh for 6 days due to which the gig of freelancers in Bangladesh is at maximum down and the client is not able to order. What should we do in this situation, given that our country has now regained independence? I am a new freelancer in Fiverr but this question is for the freelancer brothers and sisters of Bangladesh. Doesn't Fiverr help us?

• Like 1
  • Support 1
  • Facepalm 1