An Auto generated response from Fiverr support

I always receive auto-generated responses from Fiverr support, without any explanation. 😞

Milosh | Supervisor (Fiverr Customer Support)
Hello again,

We regret to inform you that we currently do not have any further information or assistance to offer regarding this specific issue. Any additional requests will receive the same information that has already been provided to you.

To clarify, your account will not be reinstated. Despite any new tickets submitted or follow-ups on this ticket, the decision will remain unchanged.

Edited by adv_cidra

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

It seems your account was banned and they told you why. They also said that the decision is final, so opening new tickets won't do anything. 

Yes, fortunately, my account was verified in 2019, and they have no legitimate reason for their actions. Fiverr's management has deteriorated over the past two years. They put me on hold for an explanation and then offered nothing but auto-generated responses.

After seven years on Fiverr, it feels like there is no respect or value for verified sellers. A person harassed me and tried to force me into illegal work. When I refused, he reported me. This has been a truly pathetic experience with Fiverr management.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, adv_cidra said:

A person harassed me and tried to force me into illegal work.

At that point you go to customer support, cancel the order and report them yourself. If you continue with illegal work, I can see why Fiverr took this stance. From my understanding, you continued working on the order instead of canceling. As you can see, canceling is much better than just continuing, if something is wrong. I had someone ask me to write content for a website where they were selling fake IDs. Obviously I canceled the order and reported them to Fiverr, because that's illegal.

1 hour ago, adv_cidra said:

This has been a truly pathetic experience with Fiverr management.

You're not dealing with management, you're dealing with customer support and maybe the financial department or one of the other departments, depending on the situation. But you're definitely not talking with management there. These departments have clear guidelines and they will enforce them accordingly. Few people here on Fiverr dealt with management or even talked with them (in real life or via calls)..

Edited by donnovan86

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

At that point you go to customer support, cancel the order and report them yourself. If you continue with illegal work, I can see why Fiverr took this stance. From my understanding, you continued working on the order instead of canceling. As you can see, canceling is much better than just continuing, if something is wrong. I had someone ask me to write content for a website where they were selling fake IDs. Obviously I canceled the order and reported them to Fiverr, because that's illegal.

I refused to work on his request, meaning I declined his order request. There were no active orders. He had placed an order for consultation, which Fiverr had already canceled on my request. Anyway
Thank you for your support. 🙂

17 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It seems your account was banned and they told you why. They also said that the decision is final, so opening new tickets won't do anything. 

her account appears to be active at the moment... maybe this is about a different account ? 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

True, didn't even think about that :)))

Fiverr restored my account. 😍

I have received an update regarding your request from the relevant team. 

I am happy to confirm that your account has been successfully verified with the document you already submitted. As such, your account has now been reactivated. You should be able to access it normally now.

I hope this resolves your issue, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, 

• Like 1