Spam attacks - where to report spam clients

ram1117

Question

I created a new gig yesterday. Received spam messages in inbox as soon as the gig was created. One message had a QR code, the account is a Fiverr pro client account and created in July 2024. I wanted to report both the spam accounts. There is no link to report them as spam accounts. Please can someone help how to report these profiles to Fiverr before they do more damage

2024-07-30_15-29_1.png

2024-07-30_15-29.png

Edited by ram1117
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

Absolutely true. Spammers posing as buyers are rampant. They send fake messages and report your ID. Fiverr provides no fair support, and the management is now poor at their jobs. They respond with automated messages and weak excuses about the "so-called TOS, policies, and rules." Whether you are a new seller or have spent 10 years on Fiverr, you are treated the same way. Fiverr is now facing a serious downfall and lacks management skills. Big hint: it's time to find a new platform.

23 minutes ago, adv_cidra said:

Absolutely true. Spammers posing as buyers are rampant. They send fake messages and report your ID. Fiverr provides no fair support, and the management is now poor at their jobs. They respond with automated messages and weak excuses about the "so-called TOS, policies, and rules." Whether you are a new seller or have spent 10 years on Fiverr, you are treated the same way. Fiverr is now facing a serious downfall and lacks management skills. Big hint: it's time to find a new platform.

Sorry to hear that @adv_cidra Helpful to hear about these experiences especially for someone like me who just started with this platform.Seems the spam accounts have been deleted now. Hope this will change soon.