My account was not approved why

I am old seller on this platfoam foam one day I got email your account was close for violation I contect on Fiverr support but my account was not open then I create another account on this account get some problem like this the account was not approved 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bismadanish1131 said:

one day I got email your account was close for violation

1 hour ago, bismadanish1131 said:

then I create another account

Fiverr ToS:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms may be a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service 

"All accounts" include future accounts, too.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 7/29/2024 at 7:05 AM, mr_moyele said:

Seems Fiverr is trying to limit the number of sellers on the platform. I have been on the platform for up to 2 months and I haven't been getting enough orders.

Very Sad for new sellers

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wordpressguru41 said:

Create an approval gig with a low competitive level to approve the seller's account and I think create a new device.

Why are you encouraging people to manipulate and cheat the system????

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, wordpressguru41 said:

Create an approval gig with a low competitive level to approve the seller's account and I think create a new device.

@bismadanish1131, It is difficult to say the exact reason why the account was not approved, but one possible reason could be that you have previously opened an account from the same device. And if that account was suspended for violating the terms of service, it may prevent any other accounts from being opened on that device.

@wordpressguru41, I agree with it; sometimes low competition can be the path to winning

• Like 3
  • Support 1