Can't post gig??

I just finished my W-9 earlier today and recently (about an hour ago) got the notification that it was compliant, so I tried to post my first gig and I cant? I can get all the way to the 'Publish gig' button but when I press it nothing happens. Nothing. Help??

7 hours ago, rubylynn22 said:

I just finished my W-9 earlier today and recently (about an hour ago) got the notification that it was compliant, so I tried to post my first gig and I cant? 

Check if your seller account is approved. If yes, then contact Fiverr Support and tell them that you are unable to create a gig.

Secondly, I have a feeling that your gigs have been paused by Fiverr due to your inactivity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cant verify phone number

Every time I try it says 

"Attempts Limit Reached
Unfortunately, you’ve got no verification attempts left for now. Please try again within 24h."

It said this even the very first time I tried to verify. I've tried multiple times a day over a three day period and it never changes. Help?

• Like 1

Suspension will be over today and you'll have another attempt. I would advise you before you do that, to contact support@fiverr.com so that you can check if there is a technical problem or you're doing something wrong.

• Thanks 1