Recent Internet breakdown of Bangladesh

royaldudegfx

Hi!

We are aware of the situations going on in your area and we are keeping the Bangladesh community in our thoughts!

We have automatically set all active sellers from Bangladesh to "Out of office" mode. If you have internet access and can continue taking orders, you can set yourself as available.

Also, @teresabala if internet interruptions have affected your response rate, contact Customer Support and they will be able to reset things for you. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

Hi!

We are aware of the situations going on in your area and we are keeping the Bangladesh community in our thoughts!

We have automatically set all active sellers from Bangladesh to "Out of office" mode. If you have internet access and can continue taking orders, you can set yourself as available.

Also, @teresabala if internet interruptions have affected your response rate, contact Customer Support and they will be able to reset things for you. 

Greetings, dear Kesha.

I hope you are doing well.

Yes, I contacted the support team and received a reply within 24 hours from Tina. And, also got back my response rate. All good for now...

Thank you so much for your concerns.

Love, Teresa 

• Like 5

On 8/7/2024 at 11:27 PM, Kesha said:

Hi!

thanks a lot for your kind support because running the order I was so concerned about what should go on and I had ten days left with no internet but yes my hardworking and trustworthy relationship with Fiverr clients don't go but i am worried for next step , do our gig rank like previously because this days a lot changing and we are fighting and what is the suggestion and support from Fiverr to increase more gig impression and to reach more clients and works

• Like 4