I'm new on fiver

ghosteye184

Question

I'm new on Fiverr and not getting any orders, but I receive tons of scam messages every day. I'm tired of reporting them. Is Fiverr taking any actions against them? From now on, I'm going to keep these messages to see if Fiverr removes and bans these scammers. They should also ban their IP addresses so they can't make new accounts right away.

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (15).png

• Like 1
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

These "support" scammers are clearly targeting new sellers (people with few or no orders). And of course, Fiverr is continuously taking action against them. I've seen them getting banned in real-time.

Can Fiverr prevent these bots from entering the platform 100%? Probably not. None of us would be able to use the site if they tried to do that. Imagine having to go through a biometric scan each time you open up a website.

Balancing security and accessibility is not easy, and this is a common problem on the internet.

Hopefully, it'll improve with time as they collect more data. I understand it's frustrating, but don't stop reporting, as not doing so allows them to scam someone else.

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 3
  • Up 1