Why is fiverr holding on to their freelancer fund?

landerson_

Question

My friend money was held onto by fiverr for the  past 4 month and fiverr isnt releasing the fund and fail to state the reason and keep saying for the safety of their platform. when she contact them, they no longer reply her but rather an automated message 

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, landerson_ said:

My friend money was held onto by fiverr for the  past 4 month and fiverr isnt releasing the fund and fail to state the reason and keep saying for the safety of their platform. when she contact them, they no longer reply her but rather an automated message 

HI @landerson_, your friend should read our Payment Terms to learn more about this, as identity issues and payment method issues can lead to this. I see that your account is restricted as well, so I recommend you read it, too, and our Terms od Service. Good luck to both of you 🍀

• Like 1

The account was disabled and after 90days the account isnt allow to withdraw the fund. Whatsoever the reason , why will they held her money without releasing all or portion of the fund at all ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ana_tomy said:

HI @landerson_, your friend should read our Payment Terms to learn more about this, as identity issues and payment method issues can lead to this. I see that your account is restricted as well, so I recommend you read it, too, and our Terms od Service. Good luck to both of you 🍀

Her account is already disabled. Accepted , the let her withdraw her fund since she isn't even using your platform again. It is only fair enough to get her money from you 

You are saying the fund will remain on the fiverr account she cant have access to . For what purpose or whose gain?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, landerson_ said:

Her account is already disabled. Accepted , the let her withdraw her fund since she isn't even using your platform again. It is only fair enough to get her money from you 

You are saying the fund will remain on the fiverr account she cant have access to . For what purpose or whose gain?

Your friend got all the information about that from the CS team already, and by checking our Forum Rules you'll find that here we don't replace the CS team, and any account-related issues can be resolved by them only. Plus, nobody can share info on another user's account, so your friend is the only one who can contact the team about it, and there's nothing to be done on your end.

• Like 1

where else can she contact the team than the mail support@fiverr.com  .she contacted the team there and no reply from any agent but only automated response that doesnt sort it

Just release her money instead of holding onto it for your own advantage . Its not fair. You can as well rely this message to our team

• Like 1

Blocking her account is enough and satisfy it but holding onto her hard earned fund is another level of fraud . You and your team (Including the CS team) need to change and release your freelancers fund to them . I am pretty sure she isnt the first person or the last person you are doing it for and by the way you already remove your 20%. 

• Like 1

I know you might blocked my account after because its is already restricted but its only justified to release their money . you can disabled the account but allow then access their fund. You are spoiling your reputation and all your shareholder reputation by practicing that little scam . i am sure its already going viral and someone will have to sue you (fiverr as a whole) 

• Like 1