What are your opinions on Fiverr Plus?

designdouglas

Question

Some time ago I got the invitation to participate in Fiverr Plus and now I'm considering to joining in.
It would be nice to hear about your personal experiences with it, though.
I thought about trying it for some time and exiting out if things don't improve.
Does anyone know if once I opt out of it I would be able to join again in the future?
Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

It won't give you sales, it won't make your profile surpass others. You just get some extra tools and, if you go Premium, you can talk with someone from Fiverr that can help offer guidance on how to improve your gig. People that have been here for a while won't really need that kind of help, but I assume newcomers might find that useful. So yeah, it's up to you, try a few months and if it's not for you, then you can easily cancel.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, designdouglas said:

Does anyone know if once I opt out of it I would be able to join again in the future?

That I don't know.

I tried Seller Plus Premium (SPP) for a while, did what the Success Manager (SM) recommended, but didn't see an improvement. So, I downgraded to Seller Plus Standard (SPS). Some sellers do find a lot of value in what their SM recommends and the strings they can pull in terms of conflict resolution, though. I couldn't switch SM's, so I couldn't find value in staying subscribed.

Not long after that, the request-to-order (RTO) feature was added to SPP--which a lot of experienced sellers on the forum seem to value--but I didn't try to hop back on board at the time because the ability to 'order now' was working more in my favor. I thought RTO would result in less/no orders/conversion.

From what I gather, those two features are what really make SPP potentially valuable.

I've held on to SPS even though Fiverr's been broken and I (as well as many other sellers with similar social credit scores) haven't had very many orders for several months for four reasons: 1) insight into the average rating buyers give sellers, 2) a little boost in customer support response time, 3) negative keywords, and 4) top keywords. Fiverr's system sometimes throws gigs into search results that have nothing or little to do with anything we've optimized our gigs for, so that's the reasoning behind 3 and 4. 

• Thanks 1