No work for a while

monicafayezchv

Question

I have been working on Fiverr for two years now and of course there are slow periods but this is by far the slowest, There is no work now for three month.

if that period became longer does it mean my account is no longer active and is likely not get any more jobs?

8 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, monicafayezchv said:

I have been working on Fiverr for two years now and of course there are slow periods but this is by far the slowest, There is no work now for three month.

if that period became longer does it mean my account is no longer active and is likely not get any more jobs?

I think if your gig is still up you are considered active but not sure how this will impact your appearance on the results. I think you are in good  company. A lot of sellers, including myself have seen a very sharp drop in impressions and orders. The reasons given are still the same but I agree. There have been slow periods in the past but this one seems to be lasting a lot longer than others.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, monicafayezchv said:

There has been a time when I did not even receive a single order in 5+ months, then I finally got one. Freelancing has never been a smooth ride for anyone I know. That said, delete your previous gigs if they're not getting any significant impressions, rewrite them but make sure they're SEO optimized. Redesign the gig image to improve click through rate. Start the gig description with a catchy phrase/sentence which will force the potential client to read the entire description. If it's what they need, then you got yourself a new order.
Sounds too easy doesn't it.
Good Luck!

• Like 1

I have been facing this problem where the buyer is happy with the offer and tell me to create one afterwards don't say anything and leave without accepting anything wasting my time and effort what does that mean !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, monicafayezchv said:

I have been facing this problem where the buyer is happy with the offer and tell me to create one afterwards don't say anything and leave without accepting anything wasting my time and effort what does that mean !

Maybe buyer got a better offer.

or

Busy and couldn't accept your offer yet. BTW this is not a problem that can be settled here, I face the same circumstances as well.