I can't create new gigs

adedayomakinde

Question

Hi,

I have had 4 gigs for a long time with no ratings and very little impressions. Now I want to upgrade them by recreating following optimization guidelines. But I am now at level 0 and it says I can only create 4 gigs. I deleted 1 gig and paused 1, but still when I click 'create a new gig', I get the error 'you can only create 4 gigs'.

Does it take time for the deletion to reflect?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, adedayomakinde said:

I can only create 4 gigs. I deleted 1 gig and paused 1, but still when I click 'create a new gig', I get the error 'you can only create 4 gigs'

Delete the paused gig and try to create a gig again. If it does not work then contact Fiverr Support regarding it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dmroky said:

At first select a unique service. Then Make a gig with proper description which can highlight your skill & Expertise.

Sir, if I'm selecting a UNIQUE service, then why do I need skill and expertise?? Unique service will bring me impressions and clicks, right? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, priyank_mod said:

Sir, if I'm selecting a UNIQUE service, then why do I need skill and expertise?? Unique service will bring me impressions and clicks, right? 

Before selecting your Unique topic you should remember that you need enough expertise for this topic. Choose that service, which you can do confidently.

You can Create new Gig by following SEO Strategy. At first select a unique service. Then Make a gig with proper description which can highlight your skill & Expertise. Try to active several time. Do Gig marketing for increase impression & find potential clients.