How to edit my Fiverr Pro profile

Hello,
A few months ago, Fiverr refused to transform one of my gigs into a "pro gig" because the basic package is less than $100. No worries... those are the rules...

However, I've noticed that it's THIS gig (at $30) that is systematically highlighted on Fiverr Pro. Fiverr also displays "From US$30/project" on my profile. This doesn't make much sense according to the Fiverr Pro rules, and it's been going on for months. This is not a temporary bug.

pro.JPG.ba046ba7d620939c70e6b0f1cda4094b.JPG

After several months as a "pro" seller, I've noticed that I don't sell this 30$ gig to pro clients at all. I would therefore like this gig not to appear on my Pro profile.

How can I remove this gig from my Pro profile?

And how do I remove the white rectangle that has been appearing on my profile for at least 2 months?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Apparently, system highlights and shows the CHEAPEST gig to showcase the minimum possible starting price from the seller. 

So either this gig needs to be paused or its price should exceed the next cheapest gig. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Apparently, system highlights and shows the CHEAPEST gig to showcase the minimum possible starting price from the seller. 

So either this gig needs to be paused or its price should exceed the next cheapest gig. 

The basis of business... we show clients what they're likely to buy, not what's cheapest.
Besides, Pro clients aren't looking for the cheapest price. Otherwise, Fiverr wouldn't ask us to have a minimum price of $100 for pro gigs 🤔

• Like 1
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, carineb said:

Otherwise, Fiverr wouldn't ask us to have a minimum price of $100 for pro gigs 🤔

Couple of pointers wrt that:

- We all know that last year many sub $100 sellers were converted to Pro without application and evaluation. 

- We all have Pro gigs and non-pro gigs. Ideally, they should highlight the cheapest PRO GIG on the profile preview but I guess this is intentionally not done. May be the idea is to lure NEW PRO BUYERS into buying from pro sellers for their cheapest gigs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

- We all know that last year many sub $100 sellers were converted to Pro without application and evaluation.

I'm one of those sellers, so I'm not going to complain!
My non-pro gig sales have dropped by 80% since last year. If I hadn't been promoted to Pro, I would have closed my account.

9 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

they should highlight the cheapest PRO GIG on the profile preview

They should highlight the BEST-SELLING pro gig. 

When you click on "+3 more", you don't even see the thumbnail of my Pro gig which has accounted for 50% of my sales since the beginning of the year. 😞

Capture3.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, carineb said:

They should highlight the BEST-SELLING pro gig. 

That would be the best-case scenario. It also means a better performing gig can also get highlighted with intentional effort and all Pro gigs get a chance to grow also. 

• Like 3

On 7/8/2024 at 10:49 AM, priyank_mod said:

I raised the price to $105. It's now my most expensive gig, but that doesn't change anything.
It's still in first place on Fiverr Pro. And now Fiverr says: From US$105/project.
Wrong... I have 2 gigs at $50 and 5 gigs at $100.

It really doesn't make sense!

105.JPG

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, carineb said:

I raised the price to $105. It's now my most expensive gig, but that doesn't change anything.
It's still in first place on Fiverr Pro. And now Fiverr says: From US$105/project.
Wrong... I have 2 gigs at $50 and 5 gigs at $100.

It really doesn't make sense!

105.JPG

Just amused with the rationale or randomness they have for choosing and featuring a gig. 

On your profile, it shows the $100 gig as MOST RELEVANT but they still choose to show and highlight another one. Would this have anything to do with the NUMBER of Reviews?? 🤔

image.png.08dbb89732cc5813f05d01a9d76026a3.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Would this have anything to do with the NUMBER of Reviews?? 🤔

I don't know.
I find it hard to believe that in 2024, Fiverr's super algorithm will rank services solely on one criterion (number of reviews), without taking into account sales trends, customer target (pro), potential turnover, potential commission...

• Like 1
  • Up 1