Profile is Deranked, not even getting job invitations

syedsajjadshah1

Question

Hi Everyone,
My name is Syed Sajjad Shah, working here as a graphics designer and photo editor since 2016, i am level 2 seller with hundreds of positive reviews.
I have a strong profile, but since last 2 or 3 months, my gigs are de-ranked and i am not even getting job invitations.

I want some tips to make my gigs better, and if someone can explain the reasoning of de-ranking, that would be great.
As i face this down fall many times.

Looking for suggestions from some experienced and professional people here 🙂
Thank you.

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

6 answers to this question

On 7/7/2024 at 4:53 PM, syedsajjadshah1 said:

I have a strong profile, but since last 2 or 3 months, my gigs are de-ranked and i am not even getting job invitations.

After taking a look at your profile, it seems that customers have not been satisfied with your services lately and have left negative reviews publicly (and most probably privately as well).

image.png.cb2c87b020dbd93553173fd593a35dca.png

image.png.33a8ce15ccf3177f79e45dc7d7b8e37f.png

image.png.484de52e4567074666251efd2dc61b3e.png

image.png.8feebf76b974b023d7ef5b092417267d.png

image.png.48e99a9fe4bc073771409427a397a59d.png

And there are so many 4.0 and 4.3 star ratings. Fiverr takes private ratings very seriously. One single 1-star rating can tank your stats for months, and in this case, you have many! So, the issue is clear regarding where exactly the problem is. Scroll through all these orders, check where things went wrong, and try to improve your services and the way you're dealing with clients. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

First of all, thank you for your time to respond on my query.
Yes i agree, i have some negative rating in past few months, but i also have some good reviews in this same time frame.

You are saying right, negative reviews or rating effects the profile for months, but how can we overcome this issue in less time? As it has been almost 2 months, i am not getting orders.
I still have hundreds of positive reviews, even in the same time frame in which i got those negative reviews.

• Like 7

On 7/8/2024 at 2:53 AM, syedsajjadshah1 said:

Hi Everyone,
My name is Syed Sajjad Shah, working here as a graphics designer and photo editor since 2016, i am level 2 seller with hundreds of positive reviews.

I want some tips to make my gigs better, and if someone can explain the reasoning of de-ranking, that would be great.
As i face this down fall many times.

Looking for suggestions from some experienced and professional people here 🙂
Thank you.

You may try to update your gigs or the profile. There sometimes need some unique things which aren't done by others