Why am I not getting order on fiverr?

emonbain

• 2 weeks later...

I created my Fiverr account and published gigs 2 years ago.  But my gig doesn't rank up. I tried so many ways like editing my gig so many times and I also deleted an old gig created a new gig and published it. I got 2 clients from LinkedIn and took orders from them on Fiverr so that my gig got an impression. so that I can get more orders on Fiverr but it doesn't work. What can I do now? Please advise me.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, emonbain said:

I created my Fiverr account and published gigs 2 years ago.  But my gig doesn't rank up. I tried so many ways like editing my gig so many times and I also deleted an old gig created a new gig and published it. I got 2 clients from LinkedIn and took orders from them on Fiverr so that my gig got an impression. so that I can get more orders on Fiverr but it doesn't work. What can I do now? Please advise me.

1st thing, BE HONEST.image.png.f40c95ef25f829661b39153dd729d72e.png

• Like 6
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, emonbain said:

Thanks, a lot. yeah, It's my bad and I deleted it. I really don't notice that. Thanks again.

How can you NOT notice THAT when YOU wrote it. 

If you lie, people eventually catch on to it. I saw a lot of sellers that copied my exact description, number of years in the industry, etc. Do they have that identical experience? I highly doubt that. Be honest, professional and create gigs that make you stand out. Don't copy someone else, show you have no skill, because buyers are not stupid. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, solayman_khan_x said:

Absolutely right. Can you check my profile and give me some feedback? Acutely, I'm seeking help to get ordered. 

Well, I wouldn't say that you are fluent in English. I think you look very approachable in your profile photo. The amount of text on your gig images is good, but the photos of you on them are a little grainy. Check out the gig images your competitors are using and see what stands out to you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1