Whether it happened to some new seller as me, that my seller profile was not approved??

alice_077

Question

As a new seller, I published my first gig today. Unfortunately I received a Email informing that as attached.

My gig is that" I will add chinese or english subtitles to your video or audio". Considering that I have spent several years on learning video editing skills out of work, my friend encourage me to start the gig.

Even though confuesd and disappointed, I still wonder whether the same situation happened to someone as me, and look for an effective solution from kind friend around. Thank you!

email informtion2.png

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, alice_077 said:

As a new seller, I published my first gig today. Unfortunately I received a Email informing that as attached.

My gig is that" I will add chinese or english subtitles to your video or audio". Considering that I have spent several years on learning video editing skills out of work, my friend encourage me to start the gig.

Even though confuesd and disappointed, I still wonder whether the same situation happened to someone as me, and look for an effective solution from kind friend around. Thank you!

email informtion2.png

May be there is some confusion by platform so I will suggest you to manually contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

Perhaps it's due to the way you created the gig. I see that most sellers are offering to create SRT files, instead of directly editing subtitles into a video (which is unlike for someone to ask for anyway). 

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=chinese subtitles&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=5ed07ee1a9834a29acd09e2baeb0f030&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=chinese subtitles

Get some inspiration from one of these sellers (don't copy them [obviously]).

Go ahead and give this a read in the meantime as well regarding account verifications and whatnot: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr

Good Luck!

@creative_howl@atulcodexDear,thanks a lot for your advice to help me solve my case. Sorry for not discribing my case clearly that I encountered when editing my seller profile, after publishing the first gig, and at that time I had't received any customer consulting. Anyway, I learn from the links above and sure that I obey the rules of creating a gig. According to the latest reply from support team, I'll be allowed to use Fiverr as a buyer and seller profile is still not approved.😥
I will continue to contact support team for their advice. You're so kind to warm my heart, thanks agin~Anappealfortherecentdisapprovalofmysellerprofile_01.png.d27d8388bdba20a0c0850cc7522bfddd.png

Hello @alice_077 

We are so sorry your account has not been approved. We understand this may be disappointing for you, but If your request was reviewed and not approved, please kindly note that we can’t change this decision. We saw that you reached out to Fiverr Customer Support for specific feedback. Stay positive, and search the Forum and our Help section for helpful tips and tricks. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

We appreciate your understanding.