Buyer trying to get refund after getting the work

ramcharan907

Question

Hello people
There is one buyer who placed order for 300 dollars . He took the work on delivery and on taking delivery he is saying he has got his work done from somewhere lese . And now need a refund . And asking me to cancel order . And is pressurising me to cancel it . Now he is getting cancelled it through resolution center . Can I do something.

please anybody help advice quick .

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hello people
There is one buyer who placed order for 300 dollars . He took the work on delivery and on taking delivery he is saying he has got his work done from somewhere lese . And now need a refund . And asking me to cancel order . And is pressurising me to cancel it . Now he is getting cancelled it through resolution center . Can I do something.

Hi @ramcharan907, sorry to read this is the case with the order. If a buyer is not satisfied with the work, they have the option to cancel the order. However, if they informed you the reason for cancelation is that they already got what they needed from someone else (without letting you know before making the delivery), feel free to contact our Customer Support team to let them know you need help with this. They'll look into the options and let you know. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @ramcharan907, sorry to read this is the case with the order. If a buyer is not satisfied with the work, they have the option to cancel the order. However, if they informed you the reason for cancelation is that they already got what they needed from someone else (without letting you know before making the delivery), feel free to contact our Customer Support team to let them know you need help with this. They'll look into the options and let you know. Good luck 🍀

I encountered a similar situation where a client used my logo even after canceling the order. Despite repeatedly contacting Customer Support for four days, the order was canceled, and I received a 1-star rating. The client manipulated the situation and used my logo, leaving me with an unfair rating. What can I do in this situation? It feels like I am being penalized for something that was not my fault, especially since the client was happy with the result.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ramcharan907 said:

Hello people

I had faced the same situation, The only solution is to contact CS with all evidence regarding this project, and your communications with your buyer as well. CS will review this and get back to you with their decision.