How long does it take to get results with Fiverr's Seller Plus Standard? $19/mo.

nikkivukdigital

Question

Hi all freelancers. I have been subscribed to Fiverr's Seller Plus Standard for two months now. I have not gotten any orders on gigs during this time. The amount of messages I have received has also gone down. 

Before paying for this subscription, I was getting more messages and orders. Of course, I have been changing keywords, offering promotions, discounts and utilizing follow up messages. It seems like nothing is working....

Has anyone else experienced this?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, nikkivukdigital said:

I have been subscribed to Fiverr's Seller Plus Standard for two months now. I have not gotten any orders on gigs during this time.

Who told you that Seller Plus will help you in getting orders? Or where is it written like that? It does not work like that way.. You need to learn more about the Seller Plus I guess. Each Seller Plus plan has their own benefits and features but it's not all about the orders.

You are a Digital Marketing Expert so have you ever tried to use your expertise for your own gigs?

I'll highly encourage you to work on your gigs.. mainly gig galleries of all gigs because those images are not good enough to grab buyer's attention. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

42 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Who told you that Seller Plus will help you in getting orders? Or where is it written like that? It does not work like that way.. You need to learn more about the Seller Plus I guess. Each Seller Plus plan has their own benefits and features but it's not all about the orders.

You are a Digital Marketing Expert so have you ever tried to use your expertise for your own gigs?

I'll highly encourage you to work on your gigs.. mainly gig galleries of all gigs because those images are not good enough to grab buyer's attention. 

Thank you for your openion

• Like 1