Task is completed buyer cancelled via support. I used my money for boosting.

expert_mahbub

Question

Hello Fiverr,
How is this possible? How can a buyer cancel this order? everything is completed as his requirements. I have used my 281 USD to boost his service, and Google has already charged me this USD. And he already gets 28000 views.
As per the deal, everything is completed. So, the task is completed and the order is completed; it can't be canceled.
My 281 USD was already spent for his video boosting.
He canceled it why?

Fiverr is a safe marketplace but what about this behaviour? I used my Google Ads account.  I used my money to boost his video. The views are generated to his needs. He is satisfied. And now he is trying to be a scammer and Fiverr also helps him to cancel. I can't believe these things. 
Please take action against it.

Please, Please, Please,
Best Regards,
Mahbub

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, expert_mahbub said:

Please take action against it.

Only customer support can help, posting on the forum does nothing. 

Also, that person could have used their own Google Ads account to boost their video. Why would they hire someone do to that for them? This smells like a scam from the start. If it was a larger marketing package maybe, but just boosting a video and hiring someone just for that when you can do it on your own. Not sure, but it smells fishy to me.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Also, that person could have used their own Google Ads account to boost their video. Why would they hire someone do to that for them? This smells like a scam from the start. If it was a larger marketing package maybe, but just boosting a video and hiring someone just for that when you can do it on your own. Not sure, but it smells fishy to me.

Thanks for your comment. I already made a ticket to support. It's almost 18 hours since they last updated me. Right now I have taken freelancer plus to get quick support.

Screenshot_197.png

Screenshot_198.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Google AdWords is not the most beginner-friendly advertising platform out there. It's quite common for people to hire others to do it for them (The same goes for Meta and other platforms).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Google AdWords is not the most beginner-friendly advertising platform out there. It's quite common for people to hire others to do it for them

With that person's money? Seems very fishy. You can guide the person and handle all the stuff, but let them pay for themselves instead of you paying for them. It seems very risky to me, especially on Fiverr, where people can easily ask for a refund.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

Similar thing happened with me as well, I completed the Artwork, Delivered, got 5 Star ratings, received money after 14 days, and after few days, that orders's money got debited from my fiverr wallet!, due to that order cancellation, contacted staff, they said, it was due to chargeback or something, in the end I didn't get that money and got one cancelled order for the first time T_T
Let's hope it doesn't happen again

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, vikstudioz said:

Similar thing happened with me as well, I completed the Artwork, Delivered, got 5 Star ratings, received money after 14 days, and after few days, that orders's money got debited from my fiverr wallet!

This has happened to me in the past as well. Support did nothing for me. In fact, Fiverr Support hasn't helped me as a seller with any issue for years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

With that person's money? Seems very fishy. You can guide the person and handle all the stuff, but let them pay for themselves instead of you paying for them. It seems very risky to me, especially on Fiverr, where people can easily ask for a refund.

Totally. I would never take a risk like that. Should've used the client's own money to run the campaign.

• Like 1