I Am Not Getting Order.How Can I Get Order Please Suggest Me Anyone..

rtsagor

Very sad to hear that. Which countries of those two buyers? How was their ratings? How did they behave often....did you track those things of those buyers? How the buyers given order to you, did they come to you normally or come through your marketing?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

Very sad to hear that. Which countries of those two buyers? How was their ratings? How did they behave often....did you track those things of those buyers? How the buyers given order to you, did they come to you normally or come through your marketing?

@nionkhan2020Thanks To Reply Me.Those 2 Buyers Come From Usa.Their Those Rating 5*.Their Behaviour Is So Good And Rating So Positive. They Come To Normally... 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, shofeulislam said:

Try to gig marketing on social media for increased gig ranking and be patient to get orders. 

@shofeulislamThanks To Reply.I always Do That..And Now My Impression Is High And Click High Before..But Not getting order.. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Hello Everyone,

Recently, I am hearing news from around, some sellers are struggling with order cancellation after delivery, you won't believe customer service rarely check the asked product with the delivered file. I saw in the response of my friend who had this issue, they wrote him that buyer clearly mentioned that the delivery doesn't meet their expectation (Only conversation text was checked!). It is a very simple way as a buyer to get work done for free.

As sellers what ways you recommend in such cases? I had same experience with a buyer, they ask for cancellation directly after they get the file, and everyone knows Fiverr is mostly valuing buyers than sellers, there is one thing which support team will do for you is, don't worry it won't affect your rating (It isn't we want, what about the time we spent and the resources).

Will be happy to have your feedback.

@momaidi Sorry To Say That I Am Already Face This Problem When I Newbies And Offering My Initial Service..He Forced To Me Cancel My Order..When I Give The Buyer The Spreadsheet To Check...I Am Very worried About That Beacause That Was My First Order..

• Like 2

On 7/16/2024 at 4:17 AM, rtsagor said:

maidi Sorry To Say That I Am Already Face This Problem When I Newbies And Offering My Initial Service..He Forced To Me Cancel My Order..When I Give The Buyer The Spreadsheet To Check...I Am Very worried About That Beacause That Was My First Order..

As I expected: 

image.png.4a864dc96b1051c7d286154d15bfb959.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

As I expected: image.png.4a864dc96b1051c7d286154d15bfb959.png

@filipdevaere Sir Thanks For Visiting My Profile..I Am Very Kind full To You.. I Repair My Problem As Soon As Possible.. Sir Please Advice Me If More Anything Else Which Wrong On Fiverr...Please...Please...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

As I expected: image.png.4a864dc96b1051c7d286154d15bfb959.png

What I found the funniest there is the fluency in French and Spanish. If this is them being fluent in English, I can only imagine how good their Spanish is. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

What I found the funniest there is the fluency in French and Spanish. If this is them being fluent in English, I can only imagine how good their Spanish is.

I didn't even want to start about that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 7/16/2024 at 4:46 AM, rtsagor said:

Hello Sir Please Check Is It Now Right On Fiverr ? Please Sure To Me Please

Capture23434.PNG

Your English is far from fluent unfortunately 😞 But that's okay. Be honest about it - that way you're not misleading people into thinking you're better than you really are. I speak more languages (and better) than I have on my profile, but I don't show everything because fluency is still far from where I'm at. 

Being honest is VERY important. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

This is no mistake. 

@filipdevaereThanks Sir I Learn These Mistake From Youtube..Now I Understand What Is My Wrong. You Are Always My Teacher ...Please Take Care To Me.. Is It Right Now?

Capturerrtyy.PNG

Edited by rtsagor
mistake
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Your English is far from fluent unfortunately 😞 But that's okay. Be honest about it - that way you're not misleading people into thinking you're better than you really are. I speak more languages (and better) than I have on my profile, but I don't show everything because fluency is still far from where I'm at. 

Being honest is VERY important. 

@katakatica Thanks For Advice Me..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Sorry Sir This Is My Mistake...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2024 at 3:17 PM, filipdevaere said:

Well, I've said a few times on the forum that I don't help people who lie on their profiles.

Hi @filipdevaere,

I need to dig on your comments CZ I'm the one that match your comments. So, I feel I need your suggestion or guide, CZ I don't know which is the right way to move.