About selling gigs

tyrzeen

Hi fiver community, i am a new seller and i want all the sellers and buyers tell me about my profile and gigs, also what should i focus on the most?

Thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, tyrzeen said:

same issue is going on with the order

But how can your orders decrease if you have no orders?

28 minutes ago, tyrzeen said:

Can you explain the reason behind it?

New sellers' gigs will get a temporary boost. These gigs will then be shown more often in the search results, which is why your impressions increased.

This boost has now ended, which is why your impressions are dropping. If you continue to sell nothing, Fiverr will remove you from the search results and then your impressions will drop to zero (or almost zero).

• Like 2
  • Up 1

58 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

New sellers' gigs will get a temporary boost. These gigs will then be shown more often in the search results, which is why your impressions increased.

This boost has now ended, which is why your impressions are dropping. If you continue to sell nothing, Fiverr will remove you from the search results and then your impressions will drop to zero (or almost zero).

so, what should i do

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

sorry, i wanted to write clicks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tyrzeen said:

so, what should i do

You can try anything. It will not work because there are 120K+ logo design services available on Fiverr.
There is enough choice for buyers. There is simply too much competition.

This is the harsh reality.

• Like 1
  • Up 1