How is this fair? Buyers can get work done for free.

adsensewizard

So, turns out that if a buyer places an order, requests a revision after order completion and does not actually request anything in the revision. They can say "Meow" in the request and leave it that even if the seller is confused and messaging you about it. Eventually the seller is likely to reach CS for help. They ask you to cancel the order if the buyer stays confusing and unresponsive, even if you have delivered everything that was purchased.

Personally I don't work for free, so I just deliver it anyways in cases like that if the buyer does not respond in 3-5 months, even though it has gotten me warnings over the years.

Where is seller protection? I get the feeling sellers aren't valued much. Everytime I switch to buyer mode, Fiverr praises me and tells that I'm a real doer! But as a seller, nothing.

Edited by adsensewizard
  • Like 4

On 6/25/2024 at 2:58 PM, adsensewizard said:

They can say "Meow" in the request and leave

It already happened to me. I simply deliver again. If he asks for a new revision without explaining the details, I will deliver it again. The order is automatically completed in 2 days and I'm here every day, so we'll see if he can come every day to ask for a new revision.
whoever gets tired first loses

• Up 1