Can I give free design or service to Fiverr users in their inbox?

vectjal

I'm new on Fiverr Seller. If anyone wants to resolve the design can I give it free? It will help to grow my profile. 
If I give the design to the user inbox will it be any problem with my account?

• Like 1

What do you think? Unsolicited messages aren't the way to get business. They are a way to get marked as spam and eventually receive a ban on the platform.

Put yourself in the other person's shoes, would you care about someone that just wants to shove down your throat their services to make money? No.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vectjal said:

I'm new on Fiverr Seller. If anyone wants to resolve the design can I give it free? It will help to grow my profile. 
If I give the design to the user inbox will it be any problem with my account?

So the platforms point is to make money and they mention not doing free work of any kind. I would say reduce your rate if you're trying to offer a deal but I wouldn't offer my service for free. It's not something Fiverr wants and it won't help be successful on Fiverr.

• Like 2

If another seller contacts me through my inbox, I have a QR ready to send them. It reads: 

Any message sent to a seller through their inbox that is not for a purchase is considered spam. 😱 
Spam messages anger the seller, and at the moment, I am not happy with you 😠 because you have wasted time I could have spent working on an order!  🙄

I strongly advise you to discontinue this practice, as it could potentially jeopardize the safety of your account. 😬

If the seller is asking for work, I send this QR.

When you click on my gig to ask for work, I incur additional costs in promoted gig fees, directly affecting my income! 😠 

I work on Fiverr to earn a living and feed my family. I do not have extra work to share with you!

If you want to earn a living on Fiverr, the only way to do so is to create gigs and offer services in your area of expertise. You can read about it here:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002121498-Selling-on-Fiverr

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5