Buyer unresponsive to provide review on task completion.

sazzad0071

Question

Hey Fiverr community!
I completed an order to my buyer's satisfaction and she received it happily but hasn't left a review yet. I've messaged them about it but got no response. Any tips on how to encourage buyers to leave reviews without being pushy?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

I created this automatic message for delivery: 

Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
If everything is ok, please don't forget to rate the work.
Your review is very important to me

Thanks again and have a great day! 🙂

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, maia_videos said:

I created this automatic message for delivery: 

Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
If everything is ok, please don't forget to rate the work.
Your review is very important to me

Thanks again and have a great day! 🙂

As per Fiverr's terms and conditions as a seller we can not use the word "reviews" for several times. If we do so, fiverr will suspect that I am pushing my buyer for reviews.
Thank you so much for your concern.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sazzad0071 said:

As per Fiverr's terms and conditions as a seller we can not use the word "reviews" for several times. If we do so, fiverr will suspect that I am pushing my buyer for reviews.
Thank you so much for your concern.

When the new system started I saw in a message from the Fiverr team that we can respectfully remind buyers to leave a review. What we cannot do is pressure for a good review, or make it a condition for some service. for example: I will only do this if you leave a good review.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maia_videos said:

When the new system started I saw in a message from the Fiverr team that we can respectfully remind buyers to leave a review. What we cannot do is pressure for a good review, or make it a condition for some service. for example: I will only do this if you leave a good review.

Could you please advice me how can I approach to buyer for reviews or what can I write to them? I will appreciate your help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sazzad0071 said:

Could you please advice me how can I approach to buyer for reviews or what can I write to them? I will appreciate your help.

Take a look at this topic, maybe this can help you

• Thanks 1