Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

deexpert_emon

Question

i just complete my profile yesterday at 3.30 am, 4.06 am saddenly i recieved this kind of email " 

Hi deexpert_emon,

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team "

also Deleted my gig, please help me to find out the problem ? i really don't know why with me........

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, deexpert_emon said:

i just complete my profile yesterday at 3.30 am, 4.06 am saddenly i recieved this kind of email " 

Hi deexpert_emon,

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team "

also Deleted my gig, please help me to find out the problem ? i really don't know why with me........

Then you have to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Thanks 1

Hello @deexpert_emon 

We are so sorry your account has not been approved. We recognize how important it is to you to become a Freelancer and thank you for your interest in our platform. We understand this may be disappointing for you, but please be aware that if your request was reviewed and not approved, kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

We appreciate your understanding.