is stay online all the time worth it or not!!!

amjadhussainllc

Question

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, amjadhussainllc said:

Please share your experiences

I never come online --- never ever, unless there is a ping-pong notification. Staying online doesn't help in any way. It's totally useless and a complete waste of time. Instead, I put my time into working on orders, planning strategies to get orders, improving my skills, or making a strong portfolio (as this will always help in many areas of my life).

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, arafatcoco said:

So, When we can get order.

Has Fiverr anywhere stated that only staying online gives you orders? Or has any Fiverr expert (not talking about fake YouTube gurus) told that?

I mostly get messages when I am asleep (due to time zone differences). When I wake up, I respond to those messages and then confirm the deal with the buyers. If the buyer is offline, they come back after "x" hours and we discuss things. Again, you do not need to stay awake to get orders.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

You look familiar. Did you had a different account till last month??

Bullying me or what? We've been reacting to each other's posts for months (from this one and only account)! 😂😂

image.png.0c7445f0083e8e5fccf681a49a8a6567.png

• Haha 2

Staying online to reply your messages on time is very good. It greatly impacts your response and conversion rates (if the clients end up ordering). 

But staying online doesn't impact your gig ranking. 

But there's a probability that if you reply on time, you can get an order which will impact your conversion rate and will definitely affect your gig ranking. Consequently bringing you to page one, making you visible and more orders/earnings follow. 

Edited by collinsconsult

On 6/15/2024 at 8:28 PM, rawque_gulia said:

I never come online --- never ever, unless there is a ping-pong notification. Staying online doesn't help in any way. It's totally useless and a complete waste of time. Instead, I put my time into working on orders, planning strategies to get orders, improving my skills, or making a strong portfolio (as this will always help in many areas of my life).

So, When we can get order.